Wednesday 20 May 2015

ScrapyLand #18

New challenge in Scrapy Land - Birthday, I made two similar cards for Mum Birthday from two girls.
From shop I used:


  •  I used Prima doily for change but Scrapyland has a huge range of doilies from Cheery Lynn that I am using all the time: Cheery Lynn - Doily
  • Whimpsy Dies - Feather
  • Magnolia - Strawberry Leaf
  • Cheery Lynn Flourish 


  • 4 comments:

    1. Joanna both of these cards are so beautiful!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Both of these are so pretty. Love the white doily against the cream - it makes all the colors pop.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I just love both of your cards, the doily are wonderful and all the colors of the flowers it looks just like spring.
      Hugs, Pat♥

      ReplyDelete
    4. Both of your cards are adorable!!!

      ReplyDelete